Friday, July 31, 2009

My wisdom teeth are impacted and my mandible is exposed...?

Four wisdom teeth that don't come together because my jaw seems too small for them to grow in completely... I have had these for ten years and am slowly going crazy in pain. I started smoking pot to deal with physical expeses tof taking pain relief everday. My problem is now underlying stress and anxiety symptoms. Really, HELP! What needs to be done? Can I cover my jaw bone after? I really don't like the idea of having a bone exposed to the air and mouth polution because I know it's not natural. They forced their way in there nine years ago after coming in almost upside down they were so crooked.

My wisdom teeth are impacted and my mandible is exposed...?
Get them taken out. Once they are out, the socket will fill with a blood clot. The clot acts as a bandaid to cover the bone until the skin grows back over it. (in rare-ish cases, a "dry socket" happens... then the bone is exposed until the skin grows back over it , usually by about day 10) The blood clot contains elements that allows the bone and gum to heal properly. Our bodies are amazing things and can fix most problems we throw at it.
Reply:mandible exposed? usually only in fractures the mandible will get expose. May be your pulp is due to cavity. If your wisdom tooth is impacted, the only solution is to get it removed surgically %26amp; fast before you lose the one before it.



interest rate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net