Friday, July 31, 2009

HEART ARRYMTHMIA and BAD WISDOM TEETH?

just wondering if anyone else out there with a cracked, bad, or impacted wisdom tooth/teeth is having problems with the spped of they're heart... ive been completely healthy all my life up until only two things that i can think of that mightve had an effect on the speed of my heart quickening... and thats a recently broken and bad wisdom tooth or taking overdoses of mega vitamins.. im hoping its the wisdom tooth because i have heard or seen some things online that say bad wisdom teeth can be linked to heart arrythmias,, ( and this can be fixed by getting it taken out) but the vitamin overdoses that i think i took for a good 1 and a half to 2 years would probably be permanent... just wondering if anyone else out there with bad wisdom teeth are having any of the same effects that im having with my heart.. im thinking SINUS ARRHYTMIA sinuses are right above wisdom..ofcourse NO DOCTOR has the answers for me...doctors rarely about your health they're just overpaid drug/pill pushers..

HEART ARRYMTHMIA and BAD WISDOM TEETH?
Infected teeth and infection somewhere else in the body will effect the heart rate. I suffered for years with head, facial, neck pain that gave me high blood pressure and a fast heart rate. My heart even became enlarged on one side..from the infection and stress. Dental x rays did not show the abcesses *they claimed*. I could not determine exactly what the pain was from because the abcesses were under capped teeth...finally an honest dental hygenist told me they knew that! Finally after 2 root canals on one tooth I complained enough the dentist agreed to pull that tooth. BINGO..blood pressure dropped and heart rate slowed...from there each tooth I had pulled helped the pain. Obviously there was a connection between the pain, infection and blood pressure and heart rate. Dentist won't tell you because they are trained to save every tooth...no matter the expense, and even against the patients wishes! One even told me it was considered mal-practice if they did not do a root canal before pulling a tooth! I had researched root canals, knew it left bacteria and could even be the cause of fibromyalgia...which drs said I also had. I even had a memo from my doctor to NOT do a root canal on me. $800.00 later and a root canal I was still in pain etc... Dentist make lots of money dragging it out! Finally with all my teeth out I am in pretty darn good shape, my neck is doing great, and I've heard nothing else about fibromyalgia!
Reply:actually it could be from your thyroid or a disease that would cause the thyroid to act up. the wisdom teeth theory is false, however, it they are bad or impacted you should have them removed if they are causing you pain.





the endocrine society has changed its values so more people with thyroid disease will be approved for medication instead of fighting the doctors. Anything above 3.0 (tsh) should be on medication.





The other issue is if you eat soy based foods or take vitamins with alot of soy in it (this includes tofu, soy sauce ect) it can effect the thyroid as it does mimic hormones similiar to your own.


But it can make the heart to a few hoolah hoops! It's a scarey feeling too...I've been there!


Good luck!



mortgage rate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net