Friday, July 31, 2009

Glands were swollen from impacted wisdom tooth....?

I had swollen glands (neck and back of head) due to an impacted wisdom tooth. Got my wisdom teeth out a week ago and my neck glands returned to normal size, however I still have one swollen node on the back of my head (about two inches away from my ear). Is there a chance the swelling will go down, or should I take another trip to my doctor (I went when they first swelled, and I was advised to get my wisdom teeth out) because it may be caused by something else? Thanks.

Glands were swollen from impacted wisdom tooth....?
1 week is not enough time for the glands to go down. All healing must be complete before all glands completely reduce. So, it could be a month or longer.
Reply:Yes it could be due to something else, give it time. If it does not go down in approx a month then have a gp look at it.




hair talk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net