Friday, July 31, 2009

Is there any connection between the impacted wisdom tooth and the production of saliva?

I have excessive saliva in my mouth , i went to many doctors and i didn't find any solution for this problem yet , i was talking with my dentist about my impacted wisdom tooth (__the bottom two__) and he told me why should i remove them and one of the reasons they should be removed is that they could play a big role in saliva production if they are impacted , i started having the saliva problem when i was 18 by then my wisdom tooth started to become impacted iam 20 now , and because my widsom tooth doesn't bother me i never thought about removing them , but after what my denist told me i start thinking about removing them , so can some body tell me if there is a real connection between the impacted wisdon tooth and saliva ,,, thank you , god bless

Is there any connection between the impacted wisdom tooth and the production of saliva?
As far as I know, it doesn't. I've worked for a dentist for 2 years as an assistant, and never heard that. It is usually recommended to have wisdom teeth removed anyway as they are basically just in the way and can push on your other teeth and damage them. Hope this helps, good luck.



software reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net