Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What's the worst that could happen with impacted wisdom teeth ?

I have all four wisedom teeth still, the top 2 came in when I was 22 with no real problems. BottomLeft has been coming in for 3 years now (very impacted) mostly come through now. BottomRight is past the jaw line now laying horizontal under the gum pressing on the rest of my teeth. I have trail like - blurry vision and my ears have extra wax for about 7 months now. I'm wondering if this could damage me for life or do you think it will go away when I finally get the bottom 2 removed ?

What's the worst that could happen with impacted wisdom teeth ?
impacted wisdom teeth can cause ur teeth to shift to some extent. if u have a wisdom that came out half way under teh gum then use a toothpick to clean out around the gum to help prevent an infection. bacteria can sip below the gum and cause inflammation and soarness. ur wisdom teeth have no affect on the wax build up and blurry vision.
Reply:All of your other teeth may fall out. Ask your dentist though because he should know.



Printing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net