Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I had impacted wisdom teeth and got them all out and its been 3 wks now and i still have bad headaches.i am 16

i still HAVE HEADACHES...its been 3 wks now ,i went to the neourologist and gave me many differents medication and i stopped it .its not working and now i don't have my wisdom teeth and i still have a headaches ..how long it takes for the headaches to go away completely after the exctraction done.


it was on 1/09/08 and today is 1/28/08 any help

I had impacted wisdom teeth and got them all out and its been 3 wks now and i still have bad headaches.i am 16
Its probably from them keeping your jaw opened for awhile. You can go to walmart or CVS and get one of those heat wraps for your neck but use it on your jaw muscles, wrap it around your face. It will relax the tmj.





This happend to me...the pain never went away...turned out i needed jaw surgery. Use the heat wrap and see how that goes.


Good luck
Reply:You may wish to consult a nurse as opposed to a neurologist, or maybe even an orthodontist.





But then impacted wisdom teeth extractions do a lot of damage. (I remember mine).



Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net