Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just had all four of my impacted wisdom teeth removed.......................... need help........?

So I got out of my wisdom teeth surgery at about 10:45 pacific California time. It was about an hour long procedure. I have been changing the gauze for about every hour now and its about 3 hours later, so 3 changes later. I'm still getting a bit of blood on each gauze when I take them out, I know this is normal, just wondering if you leave the gauze out even if you can see about half of the gauze still bloody. Also, should I use gauze the next day if it is bleeding just a little bit? I also find it more comfortable to put pressure on the gauze to ease the pain of the one tooth hole on the right side where it hurts badly if I do not use the vicodin right away. Sorry if my message is scrambled, I am not in my exact mind right now with the vicodin and meds and all :0 lol.





~Thanks





~Zach

Just had all four of my impacted wisdom teeth removed.......................... need help........?
You shouldnt need to use the guaze now...After a few hours, a clot should start to form where your teeth was and you DO NOT want that clot to come out...using gauze can make them come out...and that will be a very bad thing for you...


Do not use them tomorrow...a little bit of bleeding will not hurt you. Kinda spit it out if you need too...
Reply:It is normal to have some oozing over the next couple of days. You should be okay without the gauze right now, but if it really bothers you then place one on each side and just bite firm pressure on it for one hour. During that hour, no eating, drinking, or moving alot, when you exert yourself that can also cause the bleeding to start back up heavily. Good luck!



mortgage rate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net