Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wisdom Teeth, Black Hole/Line?

On Friday I got all four impacted wisdom teeth removed, although the process was slightly painful it has subsided and become easier. But today my lower left sitchings came out, when I pulled away at the stichings I found a black hole or line between the back tooth and cheek. Every time I swallow somthing it feels awkward and strange. Is this a sign of a dry socket or just a part of the normal healing process?

Wisdom Teeth, Black Hole/Line?
The black hole is the socket where the wisdom tooth was and the black is the clot formed over it. . Awkward and strange is fairly normal. As long as it's not painful, you are probably healing OK. Just don't rinse away the clot or then you could have a dry socket.



company

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net